The rainbow... No, that's me.

     Rozlúčka so štvrtákmi. Pýtate sa na pocity? Radosť so smútkom, pretože títo mi budú naozaj chýbať! Bolo milé, keď nás dnes zastavili a povedali : "Aha, veď tie sú naše." Viem, nechápete. Nie ste súčasť našej rodiny *GJAR*.
     Preto som si obliekla niečo výrazné, aby spomienka na mňa bola spomienkou na nich ♥.

English : A farewell with fourth grade students. Are you asking for the feelings? A joy with sadness, because I will really miss these guys! I was so nice when then stopped to us and said : "Hey, these girls are our." I know, you do not understand. You are not a part of our *GJAR* family.
     Because it, I dressed something garish, for that a memory of me will be the memory of them ♥.



♥ dress - Best MCO Garment + DIY
♥ ballerinas - Vintage
♥ hat - Vintage
♥ black belt - Vintage
♥ bow - Vintage
Kejmy.
On The Photos : Kejmy.
Photos by : Jaroslav Tatranský, ml.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. zlatá si :)

    snažím sa rozbehnúť môj blog, tak ak chceš navštív, veľmi ma to poteší:) http://sue-s-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ten motýlik je super!!...a o šatách ani nehovorím..:)

    ReplyDelete